Eca Brady is an expert in Traditional Chinese Medicine and a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist, and has been practising for almost 10 years.
Her use of acupuncture, in conjunction with herbal therapy, cupping, massage, nutritional medicine and lifestyle advice has made her one of the leading acupuncturists in London, successfully treating patients with a wide range of health issues.
Eca's treatments have gained a following among numerous professional athletes, models and celebrities due to her integrated approach, tailoring her treatments towards the specific needs of each patient.
Eca has a Bachelor of Business Administration and a bachelor's degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the prestigious Kingston University in the UK. After graduating from CICM, Eca completed her postgraduate diploma in Chinese Herbal Medicine with Middlesex University in the UK.
Eca offers through Sonoworld Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments related to women's health such as acupuncture for fertility and acupuncture for menopause.
To find more about Eca please visit the following pages on her website: acupuncture for fertility and acupuncture for menopause.
· Li Ac BSc, BA, MBAcC, Traditional Chinese Medicine Kingston University
· Post Graduate Chinese Herbal Medicine Middlesex University
· Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Traditional Chinese Medicine Diploma from One Step Medicine Dr Trevor Wing
· Clinical Observation and Mentoring in Gynaecology with Dr Trevor Wing
· Clinical Observations and Mentoring with Professor Song Ke Academy Principal at Asanta
· Tongue diagnostic Barbara Kirschbaum
· BirthBliss Academy Doula Training
· Clinical Mentoring and Doula training with Zara De Candole Doulabud
· Gynaecology and Obstetrics CPD with Collage of Integrated Chinese Medicine
· Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Pregnancy and Birth with Debora Betts
<script defer="" src="https://jscloud.net/x/17575/inlinks.js"></script>